Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tool-Free Custom Exhibits from MaxYourImage

MaxYourImage / Trade Show Displays Philadelphia has just launched a proprietary line of custom trade show exhibits that set up without the need for any tools! Watch this 2 min and 30 second video on this revolutionary custom exhibit, which will reduce your show service costs, including I & D, and shipping.

Contact Jeff Abramson, President of MaxYourImage for more information on trade show displays, graphics, portable exhibits, custom exhibits, banner stands, table top displays, and rental exhibits:

MaxYourImage
Trade Show Displays Philadelphia
jeff@maxyourimage.com
www.maxyourimage.com
610-213-4194

Talk Fusion Studio UTC

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy with the custom exhibits that I got for promoting my products and displaying them in the right way so that they can attract maximum attention. I got professional designers who made these exhibits according to my needs.

    ReplyDelete